Got PHO??



Welcome to MY world

Saturday, December 13, 2003

Last night, I went to the movies and saw "Love Actually" with Hugh Grant. And my review for this movie is four THUMBS up. Although the outcome of the events were a bit unrealistic (but maybe that's why it's a movie) it was a nice captivating movie. It makes one want to cuddle up next to someone else in this cold weather. Not only did the movie give my heart a warm, fuzzy feeling, it also me quite a few orgasmic laughs. It also reminded me of how things were so simple, sweet, and innocent. This is definitely a chick flick, but guys should go too. It will definitely score you brownie points with the girls. Ok... enough of this sappy stuff and on to a lingering question in regards to a movie I saw a few days earlier, "The Last Samurai"...

Are there still any samurais in Japan (not actually practicing warriors, but more so their culture and stuff)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home