Got PHO??



Welcome to MY world

Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Christmas everybody (and Happy New Year's too, just in the rare chance there won't be another entry before then) !!

It's been a while since my last blogg entry... a little over a week ago. I survived through my first crazy finals week in pharmacy school, although I'm more than sure that this is the easiest final schedule that I will encounter while in this four-year pharmacy program. When I walked out of my last final this past Friday, I told myself that any activity that I participate in over break will involve minimal mental activity. I didn't want to think about anything that had to do with drugs, it's method of action, and definitely not anything that had to do with the sympathetic system. Strangely enough, when I was watching one of the many exhilirating battle scenes of "The Lord of the Rings: The Ten Things", with my heart racing and sweaty palms, all I could think about was how the sympathetic system was kickin' in and making me feel the way I did. I guess all that studying paid off and I really did retain and learn something over these past months.

I've been home at my parents for the past few days and am now ready to go back home to my own apartment. As much as I missed my parents and the rest of my family, I yearn now to go my own home for some peace and quiet, and also a lil reflection time. I have done nothing in the past few days that I can honestly say is productive, unless sleeping, eating, and watching tv all day counts for something. I cannot believe that these words are actually coming out of my own mouth but.. I am getting tired and restless of being a lazy ass. I haven't worked out for almost three weeks and all this constant eating and sleeping is definitely not helping. I had set a small goal to accomplish during this winter week and I am now anxious to go home so that I can get started on it.

Hmmm... that's it... this is the most "thinking" that I have done for the past few days and is starting to give me a headache. Eat lots and have a very merry Christmas :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home